225 days under grass
and you know more than I.
they have long taken your blood,
you are a dry stick in a basket.
is this how it works?
in this room
the hours of love
still make shadows.
when you left
you took almost
I kneel in the nights
that will not let me be.
what you were
will not happen again.
the tigers have found me
and I do not care.
- indian-camp reblogged this from lefiguier
- islandohana likes this
- acm1pt likes this
- iceinherheart-kissonherlips reblogged this from suburbanofthefoul
- lynch-mobs reblogged this from rubybruise
- someonecallthegirlpolice likes this
- rubybruise reblogged this from lefiguier
- pacteaveclediable likes this
- rubybruise likes this
- lefiguier reblogged this from suburbanofthefoul
- suburbanofthefoul posted this